Friday, November 11, 2022

Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future


Well, I am indecisive in this topic because I would like to see some things about the future and also about the past. In the past lived amazing people and the possibility to meet his selves result exciting for me: Scientists, Politicians, Warriors, Philosophers, etc.

On the one hand, I would like to travel to Ancient Greece in 300 B.C. because it was the place where lived the people that makes the bases or the pillar of the actual human civilization: Some ideas, knowledge, and constructions come from Greece. Result interesting think about how in our initial states as humanity we have much potential to create awesome constructions, theories or more! I think at these moment in history, as humans, we were at the roots if our progress was like a tree.

Obviously, I wouldn´t like to stay in Ancient Greece for a long period because there was a lot of negligence in society. So I prefer to stay here in the present.

And on the other hand, I would like to travel 100 or 200 years into the future to see probably the last leaves or fruits of the tree: What new advances in science or laws are there? Did we solve the environmental problems or find new medical methods to fight diseases such as cancer?
 I would like to stay there if the conditions were good, for example: world peace, better health, new advances or more, but If the human was extinted or the earth was destroyed I wouldn´t like to stay there... Imagine this situation: You go to the future and when you come there all the things are isolated. It would be the last thing you will see in your life if the conditions of life were lost.
 
For these reasons probably I would like to visit Ancient Greece hahaha
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that the programme of my career (Chemistry and Pharmacy) is demanding because you have a lot of different subjects to study and crea...