Friday, October 7, 2022

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Coldplay, "Estadio Nacional", Chile. 2022

 I went to the concert of Coldplay on September 23th, 2022. It was at Estadio Nacional Chile. I liked it because the atmosphere generated was beautiful and the audience was so excited for the show. So many people weres waiting for this concert and I was part of them. The tickets were sellout faster than in other events and I remember when I went there it was a long line of fans for out the venue. It reached to the bus station throught the street.

Well, the time passed by very quickly and I didn´t realize when I was on my seat. It wasn´t near the barrier, however I could see all the show and I enjoyed it! I felt as if I was on the stage with the band.

At the night when the song "a sky full of stars" started to sound all the audience turned on lights to warm up and cheer the band, it was a magical moment! I will never forget this especially because at the same time an unknown girl took my hand and we sang together. It was one of the moments when you say "oh, I really enjoy to stay alive to witness this".

Here is a link with a little moment of the concert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7xWM1GQQw4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that the programme of my career (Chemistry and Pharmacy) is demanding because you have a lot of different subjects to study and crea...