Tuesday, September 6, 2022

{ Introducing Myself } >> Who is Mariano?

 Hi Everyone!  

My name is Mariano Allendes, i´m 19 years old at this moment and i´m studying Chemistry and Pharmacy.

About my weakness and stenghts in English: I think i´m good with the writting and reading, because i like to have more time to process the ideas better, but when i need speak or listen i have some problems. 

It is in part due to my low social habilities and this also contributed to isolate myself. So it creates a negative perspective on me about many of situations that happens in the world, especially now with all the problems we have.

However the university and the experiences with other people there helps me so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that the programme of my career (Chemistry and Pharmacy) is demanding because you have a lot of different subjects to study and crea...